Sunday, May 27, 2007

The embarrasment that followed...lol!

So you mus have read the first blog(this is an eligibility criterion to read what follows...)



I met my frn that day( arrey Sonali...) and told her that I have written a blog about all the previous "incidents" that took place regards she setting setting me up...I told her that it is to be taken with a pinch of salt and to be forgotten after you have read them(note: thats the important point). She became all excited...went all "wow!..more blogs, grt..will read them and give my comments"(which are nowhere to be seen surprisingly). I told her the site n all, n as usual, forgot about it.

So that day, all of us were at Pizza Hut, hanging out..having steaming hot pizzaz and pasta(Ummmm...) when again my setting up story became the "hot topic of discussion" amongst us...We were laughing and the atmosphere was really funny...until my frn(suddenly remembering this teeny weeny detail) came out with this revealation "oh! that blog that you wrote...I sent it across to(u know who!)"

What happened next will be described in slow motion..

A big spoonful of "pasta with chicken arabiatta sauce"which could have ended in my stomach ended in the bowl...a spurt of coughing followed and in between that the big question "WHAT???" emerged...loud and clear, for everyone to hear. Well, people at pizza hut gave a 'huh!?'look to me and resumed with their food...I know, I know the world has become insensitive to other people's miseries now...(sigh!)

I was embarraaaassed. My god! couldnt believe it was happening to me...The thoughts of the ideas that the guy wud have got in his head came flashing in my mind...come on guys...that was a funny post! not meant to be published to that one particular person...bu hu hu(in chacha chowdhary comics this translates to crying:D)

After those OTT actions and reactions I still thought that Sonali would temme "Chill! U think I would do sucha thing?" and matter would be laid to rest..but nothing like that happened. From time to time someone wud luk at me n go "aww...koi baat nahi...it doesnt really matter" and then give the wickedest smirk they cud muster. After a while, I joined my friends in making fun of myself...what??? had nothing better to do...man! come to think about it...isintít funny??

LOL!! feel like rolling on the floor on the fool that I have made myself:-D

ps: btw something nice did happen after this...now I dont have to scratch my chin and look all thoughtfull everytime someone asks me my "most embarrassing moment"lol! aah! I am satisfied...Hmmm

No comments: