Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bachelorette of the month...LOL!

Wait...lemme laugh first he he he

So the story is that we have a magazine at our office that selects one guy n a gal to be the bachelor and bachelorette of the month, basically what happens is that when the publishing date approaches near, the market communication team gets all panicky and randomly picks up someone they know and who sorta kinda fits the bill and jus pasteshim/her there...

So this month it was me...lol!
I received a call from the Marcomm team stating that I am "the chosen one this month"...my reply din really go well with her cuz I went okaay...there was a pause when a " congratulations!!!" was lost sumwhere in the windpipe (chuckle!)...wotever she told me that she has mailed me some questions as part of the "interview" that would be published in the magazine and I need to respond to it asap...hmmm. interview...sounded good..I agreed n waited to got to office n read the mail.

The interview questions were hillarious!
They asked me questions like what qualities i wanted in my partner...really? were they selling them by the dozen? and this was the award winning one " what wud you do to make your partner happy?" okay i wont discuss what answers i wanted to give to that;)...lol!

They wanted a Photo too...well I was wise enuf not to do that. I didnt want the few people reading the interview to question the marcomm people's decision, its another thing that I myself question it;)

So I am waiting for the magazine's next edition(obvious..)...as eagerly as a new actor awaits the release of his first movie (man the analogy!)...jus that I know this one's gonna bomb at the box!

No comments: