Tuesday, November 6, 2007

state of me:)

Well...din have nething specific 2 write..its jus that time of da yr..oops i jus spoilt my shoes n created a mess..LOL! dat godforsaken cup n tray fell down..whatever...I have got 11 days leave from office! 11 freakin days at home..come to think of it..havent really spent dat kinda time at home in a long time..feels great! well u see, when u work so hard 2 create n atmosphere at office dat u'l die if u don get these leaves..it seems well deserved..me jus goin 2 give CAT..as usual, my prep is zero n I really don care..actually but den being serious for CAT gave me da reqd diwali hols, wherin I cn party hard..I am hoping dat none of u bloggers r from my company
ooohhh! da view outside is spell binding man! ya i know u cnt make head n tail outta it..but me trying 2 be very eclectic in my blog..long time I wrote 1...hmmm. office is crappy...lifes tough man. the exam times r near..I still make up my mind if I wanna go 2 bombay or not..sumthin abt leaving da good ol'delhi gives me da creeps. I jus wish I get thru my dream coll in delhi man..lets c. that day sum1 asked me what I wud really want rite nw, u know, like da 1 wish u want fulfilled n I said IIMC..wud give nething 2 sit in ganga dhaba n have tea dere..love da place...mmmm
So m I sounding too wistful...? I am man..if only...

No comments: